Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 1 - A letter for my bestfriend .



I knew her since P5 till now , we didn't go through any arguement or even misunderstanding . Not a single fight for as long as 5 years .We're th only one who kept close-contact confare th 7 girlfs in primary school . She's always there in my very big yearday , sooner or later . She's also gonna be there in my special day (: , where I'am called Mrs.Chan . HAHA ! Babe , you had been repeating my history for th past 1 yr . You didn't gave up for th sake of your true love . Treated badly , had been neglect ; you still chose t hold on . That's a very strong bestf of mine ! Comeon babe , follow your heart , here I'am supporting you . iloveyou VivianHon ♥ .

No comments:

Post a Comment