Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Sunday, September 5, 2010

 He likes t hide there eat and sleep ): !
Cute right !
Add caption

Naughty gerard .


Yeah , tht's our new Baby :D ! BabyB. named it ahboy . Laughs , bought by Baby at Clementi when we're on th way t lan shop . Haha ! Play-ed pool while waiting for Th two ben . Not long , joan girlf and her friend came .
Woots! CANNOT TAKE OFF MY EYES FROM AHBOY , he's so cute la !
headed for dinner then t taman , girlf's house t take th cage . Tada ! :D
slack and t coffee shop talk cock and have our supper . Laugh like mad ,
johny-johny-johny-wosh-johny-wosh-johny-johny-johny .
Hahah !
Ahboy v hyper le . Happy got new house mah , babyahboy (: .
Cab-ed t BabyB. house , and yeah . I'am exhausted . So fall sleep not tht long .
♥Ahboy !
BabyB. Thank you very much ! I always wanted t take hamster . Tehees .

No comments:

Post a Comment