Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I can't help but t go back t you . Iloveyou but I'am tired . I'am gonna write someth over here which I wrote at my own diary book .
26thOct2009 . ; two hearts battle-ing one .
`You said you love me and you doesn't want t hide it anymore .
you said you want t start a new fresh again , 
you said you'll do anyth for me ,
you asked for another chance t let you takecare of me once again .
You even swear t god that if you hurt my heart again , you'll get a car bang and all th accidents you could ever think of .
You even get yourself into trouble just because you wanted t come and find me when I'am down deeply .
you said ...
'If I cry , you'll be my shoulder ;If I'am sad you're my shadow ; if I'am happy, you're my smile . '

It's not enough for th sea t replace my tears ,boy .
You said you'll wait no matter how long it takes .
Because it took me 13months waiting for you before I gave up .
I also want you t be w me , but it doesn't take with a blink of eye .
Give me time & I'll come back t you (: .




If you ever come t this passage of mine from my last yr diary .
I wanna ask you , where's all your words ?
And guess what , I know where it is (; .In your rubbish bin

No comments:

Post a Comment