Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Wednesday, July 21, 2010


It's been long time since I last post my little diary aye ?
Shall update now (: . BabyB. is booking out sooner and later means !
I got somebody t hold my hand tmr and somebody t fetch me after sch :D ! Happydiememenzxc .
But I gotta catch up t my DNT work , no regret anyways (: . cheerrs !
Nothing much at sch , slept alot . That's all . Had t continue my dnt , SAYO !
Updated-
Meet babyB. just now , teheees :D ! Went t 7eleven t buy our snacks . End up ,almost all is mine . Giggles*
BabyB. bought chocolate for me and my fav. sweet (: , a slurp and seaweed ( Y ) .
Had a long chat w him all th way till 10 plusplus . When he sent me home at my doorstep , mom was there so no chance t kiss him ): . Nehmind , tmr i kiss him till he's lips is numb HAHA ! :D
Shall write what I wanna say now .
T tht girl who thinks tht she v. zai ;
Don't think until you're th god la deyy .You seems more like a mushroom god t me . HAHA !
So many ppl hate you , still had th guts t go and be friendly w them , whatthehell.
And lexian cannot go w anyone uh ? Please la , you're not her mom or some blood related some sort ..
Stop being a moving mushroom around , doesn't suit you , you this xmm thinking men .KNS~

No comments:

Post a Comment