Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

 It never feels good t be left out
Nth much today , meet crazy for a puff and went t yishun pei sist put anggong . Then had our dinner w one boy . Dont know his name , after tht . Cab t jurongpoint and had out dinner . Went home and went t aunt house .
And this what happened -.- .
Ohfark , I just really Zzzz . You imagine you was talking t a person , okay let's say YOUR boyf and you two was talking happily . And a min ago , not even a min of silence . you just realised , he FALLEN ASLEEP .
And guess what , he just woke up when he called me .
Tell me , what you'll feel th moment you know tht ? FCUK-UP RIGHT ?!I know you all will say 'he's tired blablablabla shit' But please la , atleast if tired might as well don't call right ?! Dont even know how t put an effort , fcukChyeeBye . Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz , trying t get th last time BabyB. & BabyG , is a going-insane-task . Last time , he's not like that . He'll do EVERYTH , ANYTHING for me . NOW leh ? Ahhh FCUK LA , pcb -.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment