Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Sunday, July 11, 2010


So many stuffs happened last few days and I've no time t post on my blog . Well yeah , some stuffs tht ppl will say 'wtf sia' . Wont elaborate any further as it was seriously freaking childish tht it makes an imatured happening .
Let's start from th happpy moment . Ytd was crazy's early b-day celebration at 850 BBQ corner . Me , crazy , hongm. and junyu helped out all th way :) . Was having fun w/ our water bomb . Haha , shall let th pictures do th talking .

I'll continue if free times goes t me (: .

Aftermath , home-d for a good bath and meet BabyB. under my block . Took cab t boonlay t fetch kor and dropped off crazy and kor at jurongE. and headed t babyB. house . Was supposed t drink but ... Went down for supper and off t sleeep till 730am . BabyB. had t booked in already so took cab home-d.

No comments:

Post a Comment