Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Have a good chat after my reporting w jasmin`cute & Her mom . Talks alot aye :D hahahahahahahha !
Hey I'am smiling (: , can you see it ?
I'am super duper happy today ! BabyB. went down t jurong from bedok and what's th reason ?
T meet me . GOSH ! It's my first true smile for today , thanks BabyB . ! But before tht I knew from himself tht his not willing t come down . So I must get used t it . I'am a strong girl okay !
But on th way home, tragic happened . This stupid bangla , Zzzz . Pervertttttttttttttttttttttttttt ~ !
thanks t xiaoyang (: . But I wonder , why are you at jurongwest when your place is at cck o.O .

Dave ,
Thanks for your concern . You never failed t show care for me (: .

Eunice Ng Shi Peng !!!!
STUDY LA ! N-LEVEL COMING LIAO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

No comments:

Post a Comment