Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hey , you refresh up my memories . ):


What a pathetic day , thanks t everyone -.-
Morninq , mothertongue and I slept for 1 hour & it's not enough !
Physic , was like boringg . Before reccess was th worst one . My face changed from white t black .
Thanks t tht cheena teacher , puneh . Headed t tht stupid YOG stuffs , and dumb ppl even cheering when police motor drove pass , dumb .  Back t class , made me show attitude t tht cheena and we was like staring each other face to face , eye t eye till he gave me back my wallet . acculately 30secs ? It was maths , oh ~ Did half of my work . English was th worst , throw one book at this pubor till his mouth bleed . Serve you right assshole , you're not in th right time t make me angry and throw things t you accurately at your stupid mouth . After school , dave pei me wait for BabyB. . Thanks aye . and anyway , w/o his help , I wont cool down just now (:
Lunch w BabyB. > Movie > 320 > Home . Ohhhh ~ .

Hey boy , you still care ? wow . It's been long time , aye ?
Go back study la , assshole . And time for you t change . I know you guilty but it's past ,
as you said , it's better for me not t know , so I didn't elaborate so much .
Thanks anyway .

Hey I really have a great day today . My own boyf make me feeel so fcuking happy -.- . Damn brat!
Idw liao la . Dulan . You tired then I not tired uh ? I got sch tmr leh , you can sleep 24hrs at home .
Me leh ?I wonder why sudden like this , fcuk -.- .  Nehmind , forget it . Okays ? Also sick and tired of this . Won't be hoping so much next time . I wanna be like you .

Tmr pool w girlf aye (: ! 

Tags :
p@sser123: well . maybe you will prefer a bigger deek ? so sad . i wanted to give you
-hahahaha , since your mind is dirty , as well as your dick .

No comments:

Post a Comment