Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy 1st year anniversary BabyB. 
  Me Abegail , will marry ChanSweeHuat !
Today is a actually a special day . Supposed t be w you and friend t go for drinking after tht we will go t th place where I usually watch tv w you . Rmb ? There's only 2 place where we watch tv alone . Haha !
But yet , sigh . It's okay . Iloveyou but doesn't mean I have t get back th love from you . I wonder if you're showing up later on . I wish t see you even for awhile . I used th giving you stuffs but actually , I just wanna see you badly . I saw you just now , it's like wow ! I'am so happy ~ . But yet , seems like you're avoiding me . It's okay , I didnt give up . I still hoping you will go down but failed t do so . Haha ! You know , alot ppl asking me where you ? Why I not w you . It's a heartache you know ? Even my mom did ask , how are you and me ? and yeah , I wonder if you still rmb ahbi and ahboy . ahbi is fatter than ahboy . you know ? sunday I gonna shopping for their stuffs , alone . I'am speechless alr , I just wish you be a happy boy & find a new girl alright ? But hope , I really hope , you won't forget Jessica Chan Jiaqi , ahboy & ahbi . Forget me , but not them . Iloveyou , I always does (: .

Off t town , shopping for awhile while waiting for someth . Down back t jurong t pass things t him (: . Gosh I so happy la , knnb ! Wait for xh fetch me and off we go . Went alot of places eh .(Y) so nice la can ! Lucky you drive if not I DIE , really I can die . Well yeah , thanks for bringing me there , it's really a very nice place t think . haha , SMILE (: ! and laughs w all your freaking craps -.- . Last place before we went back  , th special place . <: It's th 3rd time we went there . and yeah , ppl fcuk hard there . Haha ! I enjoy alot (: .

No comments:

Post a Comment