Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Thursday, October 28, 2010


I get promoted advance promoted ! :D
Boring ~ Faster saturday :D ! teheeeeeees . Hope you'll come , I just wish t see you one last time and its time for me t move on (: . Don't forget Jessica Chan Jiaqi , okay !?
And hope uh , you'll visit ahboy and ahbi . If I go alr , you can go my house see them by contacting my mom .

To K :
Sorry uh , I know you will wait but I'am not ready for new relationship . Hope you understand (: .
As you said so , I changed alot (: . Yeah , it's true . I really changed alot . Not th one who will think twice t do anyth . Haha ! as you said , bad t worse . You want me t change , sorry it's hard . Specially when I in this kind of situation .

To Sn :
Alamak , don't worry la . He never hurt me physically , so it's okay :D ! Nothing t worry about .
Faster find serious relationship la , don't keep changechangechange ! STUPID ! I next time see you le I sure smack your head like I used before . Then you can fcuking wake up . And please , guai abit la , fcuker .

To Xg :
Thanks for th company , let's drink again next time:D ! hahahahahahahahha asshole . But Idw walk home la , tired die leeeeeeeeeee !

To BabyB. :
I hope you're doing well . And I guess now , you wont bother me anymore . So might as well ssay out everyth here , since you wont check my blog like you used before . It's been th 4th day since you let me go . And th 2nd day tht i thought I'am okay . Then why sudden now , I feel like this ? Like , I cannot live when you're not around . When I know you aren't mine . My heart start t ache alr . And those song , TongHua , thts when Iloveyou , beauatiful , down , etc ...  tht you used t sing t me everytime (': . Is being listen by me everytime . Haha , there's alot for me t say . But I guess , I shall stop here . Iloveyou , still (: !

No comments:

Post a Comment