Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HAPPY 8 month-anniversary, BabyB.♥

This is how I look like when I cutted short hair x: .

All craps at sch today , haha !First period was Physic , as usual ; all craps w Jeremy HAHA !
Once tht pui talk both of us will shout 'SHUT UP you dumbass' / 'Its none of your busineses'/You skinning mother fcuker ass' LOL all sort of stuffs tht you can think of is shouted at him once he open his mouth . And yeah , we don't care if teacher was right infront of us HAHA ! Yeah , both of us was like just sitting right infront of teacher's table . After tht was CME , guess what . Teacher was like so bhb when I told her someth .
ABEGAIL : teacher , you shouldn't put tht one ( rubberband)!
MISS CHU : Why? Smiling *
ABEGAIL: Because your blood ..
MISS CHU: *cut in, in my talking* Cause of blood circulation , wow you're so caring .You so concern about me. I'am so touch ,
ABEGAIL: give -.- face with th mouth in open for 30sec -.-" . BHB*
Then all craps continues . Till teacher said
My blood is burninq up alr all because of nonsense in this class , I was like ' its because of tht (rubber band at her hand) told you liao ' . She was like LOL ? HAHAHA ! After CME is chemistry , craps again as usual TEHEES !! . Reccess was like talking bout some monster x; HAHA ! geography , was a good girl for 1period another 1 period was sleeeping TEHEES ! MATHS ♥ Wohooo !
Teacher ask me change sit ): . then I went back beside jeremy then teacher ask me go back i was like
ABEGAIL: eh?! Why i was here , i used t sit here bobian *innocent face*
MS.LIANG: Cause your butt big 
ABEGAIL: Big butt sexy horhs ! Give tht -.- face .
MISSLIANG:HAHAHA !
When she walking beside me i was like ' small butt , hmph*' Then turned another side then teacher came t me as if wanna hit me but instead she's laughing . She has a nicknames given by me & Jeremy . Ahliang, xiaoliang , siaozhabor, liangliang , small butt . HAHA ! And guess what , when she walking I confirm will say nice butt weetweet * she was like hahahaha ! Once she walk and holding her but , i said ' why , you dont believe your butt is small uh ? HAHAHA ! then she looked at her butt and laugh . And one more craps for her .
MISSLIANG: I should wear white instead of black ._.'
ABEGAIL: Why ? White is for small butt uh ? Then like tht I should wear black skirt xD
MISSLIANG: HAHAHA !
ABEGAIL: Gave her osmose card* Cher this card is a shop wear mostly is black , want ?:D
MISSLIANG: * take & see * LOL should ask those smaller butt than mine buy 3 then put tgt . HAHA
then end classs leh .Then its english . LAME !! After sch , had a puff then off t 850 w daddy . Saw cutecute le.HAHA ~ after dinner , headed for reporting then meet crazy for a puff and home . :D ~

No comments:

Post a Comment