Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Monday, June 28, 2010

School's life is back .

Nothing much more special than holidays . Can I extend it ? ._.'
First day of sch was worst of all . Was at classroom , and get called by VP t go out of th class .
No link stuffs -.-. nose stud & monitoring book . & asked me t go general office .
Was about t take my bag and bang th door , she was there like 'dont show me this attitude uh'
Dont care and off t general office . Alot of ppl ganna lehh .
And guess what tht DM said ' abegail , you're th last one I gonna settle ' i was like -.- WHY ME?!?!?!Zzz
Blablabla for 1 hr and off t class . Bored . Meet crazy at 853, bought cigg and off t babe . Ricco was there too.
Off t babe's house helped her for her ipod then t alvin's house . Went down played badminton and off home-d.
I'am waiting like one idiot for nothing -.-' .


  I really wonder , why people suddenly changed when they get what they wanted .One day , they we're sweet . Th next day , they are not. One day , you are important t them , th next day , you're worthless.
One day they said they love you , th next day , they dont ever bother bout you .
  That's how ironic things and people can be . Pretty shits , pretty lies , pretty fcuk up . 
But it's still your choice . Cause you choose t get hurts ; when you choose t be inlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment