Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Monday, July 5, 2010

Boy you think uh ! You asked me t open a song for you and it makes you sad ? I stopped it and you kept asking me t continue and you wanna hear . You think I will feel happy ?! No right ? okays , give you what you want ; gave up . I continue it and repeat it . You said you want t bath , okay so we kup th phone . After tht , you call me at 9.36 pm & I promised you I'll call you back at 9.45pm as I'am discussing someth w Eunice . Yet , what I get ? A 'no answer' at my phone ? I did sms you twice , you didn't reply . It means tht you had fallen sleeep again . anyway , Its expected . Used t it alr , for not putting an effort for me . you always does th smae thing , does it feel nice ? I tell you ; its a 'no nice' feeling ! Nehmind , its okay .
Seriously say uh , I feel like leaving you but I don't bear . But please , put some effort on everyth thts has a link of promising , can mah ? Abit I'll be happy too .

Nothing much today , once I woke up . Bath and prepare , off t babyB's house . JurongP. for longjohn & slack for awhile . Home-d and meet crazy for a puff and yeah , I'am home . Hoping for tht boy t call back . ARGH !

No comments:

Post a Comment