Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Tuesday, July 6, 2010


 Jelously is just a way of telling someone you care too much t let them go .
Idk why ppl now adays kept asking me about me & my boyf's situations .
Does there's any rumours about us ? Hmmmm , talking about friends .
Why does some ppl had t backstab ? Why does they spread your stuffs tht you told them ?
Idk why , but this people needs lesson (: . She/He ownself told me she don't like when she told someone her stuffs and tht someone go and tell another person . Yet what !? She/He still do told other ppl's stuffs .
Such a pathetic person , I'am  right ? I'll go into you v soon (: .


Nothing much for today at sch . Just tht , read comics book at MT , English were all craps w Jeremy as usual HAHA ! Recess then aftermath was four period of DNT . I don't feel bored Idk know why . Haha !
Aftersch , had a puff w Nicholas , Jeremy , Suri & one more boy IDK who . LOL
Slack-ed for awhile , winie came and talk not long . Xiaojun and th twin came and off for me t go home sleeeeep !

Gigi :: Hey pretty ! Tagged , tkecare ah ! See you soon again :)
Laughs , thanks (: !
jere: hey *****! hahaha chey jyjy!Go die la , pubor !
wEiqin: and ii can.t go audi these days . no internet . but ii will try to online asap .
wEiqin: hiiE . xiao emo here . still can.t decide yet . will confirm with you some other time .
Laughs , okay sure , Try t check attendance.
XINMAN: Kiss the rain! Nice right! :D here to tagggg!
Thanks .
Pssby: The kiss in rain is sang by ? Mind giving me whole details .
Errr, Forget leh .
passrby3: woof! happy birthday!! ~
LOL lah , thanks !
JANNA: Happy birthday! relink me uh. thanks. (:
Sure
Xinzi.: Ahma tagged ;luv .
;mua
Trina: Sist \m/ ! Happy Birthday ! (:
thanksthanks ♥
♥'SELINA!: Hey , Happy Birthday eh ! :D
Thanks !
`- JASMIN: Cutecute ! A tag for you . ;mua . HAHAHA :D
hahaha !;mua
Minghui: Tagg and stay chip and do last long
LOL! thanks
jere: powder powder powder!!!
ccb!
Krystal: You are the girl at Sentosa, along with Alvin and his friends? :-) Alvin's friend here by the way.
yeah HAHA!
jere: gratz for ur happy 8th months anni
Thanks !
passerby3: =X woof! sorry owner abegail! i wun anyhow bark! i'm a good dog, unlike other passerbys! =D
LOL haha ! Anyway , you are o.o ?
ChloeChloe: Ohhhh~ haha, my boyf dk your boyf leh.... LOL -.- he daoster
LOL , next time meet you i tell you someth bout him :D
♥'SELINA!: Chio-bu , tagged(:
tqs
Kimberly.: Tags ^^
:D
Liping :O: :OOOOOOOOOOOOO TAG YOU LOVELOVE
muamuah !

No comments:

Post a Comment