Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Friday, August 6, 2010

I used t sacrifice my everyth but sometime , i felt it's not worth it .-/

Today, BabyB. is booking out , and town w peeps aye ~ .
Well , sch was like hell -.- . Lame teachers = lame celebration but not lame students of 3NA  .
 Ms.Nasreen was leaving th sch alr . Ohfcuk !
She changed our interest in English & she's th only one who calls me princess .
I wont be seeing her ahboy at th carpark anymore , laughs .
After sch headed t bukitabatok for some privately stuffs .
And train-ed home . Well , kill my time on audi till 2 hr before meeting Fong & YangJie .
Off t meet fong & Zhenting . Well yeah , yangjie and darren came afterwards . Off t tohguan then JE .
Waited for BabyB. and steph . Saw peien  ! Had a chat for awhile . Once BabyB. came , we had our puff before heading t his house  . Bus-ed w peien back while th rest has start heading t town . Waited for BabyB. t bath & prepare finish and cab t  cenilesure .Had our dinner at burger king and I saw a super super chio shoe at one shop ! ): . Expensive la , $180 . After having our dinner was like 11plus ? wanted t take cab but too many ppl . So we took MRT since it's still available . Off t clark quey & cab t boatquey . Strawberry was pack-ed , audition too . So went t amber21 . Was smoking w steph outside & this pub girl was talking t us (: .
She's 19 , she don't smoke & that was not her main job . She's so powerfull t take a double job men !
Not long , billy came . After drinking , cab t babyB. house , bath & disturb each other till 430 am .
If I was at BabyB. house , Iam a early bird . Cause it makes me feel tht it's a waste of time . will update next time . on phone w babyb :D

No comments:

Post a Comment