Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's all about worrying tht i might lose you . -/


School was fine today , first period was like wasting my time cleaning my table . Thanks t th powder .
Well , I get fcuk-ed up when tht cock-boon was like diao-ing me and jeremy's non-stop craps .
I just pity him , he cannot go over us , ohhhhhhhhhhh ): .
Well , geography was like , ohthisteacher . Boringggggggggg .
Has fallen sleep and woken up due t my sweating , It's super hot laaaaaaaa . Maths was like half a period ?
So another half was replaced t free period , means its eaither having fun or sleeping . I chose t have fun (: .
Was like talkingcock w baozhong , bird & yanwen . Once disturb and hit tht pubor's butt . Well , jeremy chase him out . Oh-its-trouble. His penceil case was thrown away , as usual so I clean-ed it up (: . Good uh me .
But I used a broom , so overall , I'am still good ! I so not gonna dirty my hand touching his stuffs men .
After school was Meet BabyB. outside my sch :D ! tehees , headed for lunch then t his house . Was raining slighty and I feeel like sleeeeeeeeeeeeping ! , reporting after tht and headed home . BabyB. was like going around my house while me preparing , LOL . Let him watch tv , use com & charge phone . Shiok only uh baby . Was suppose t watch movie and play pool instead but I couldn't go home so late due t class th next day .Well , play pool instead . Saw Alvin & jianyuan . Then crystal & Reena's cousin . HAHA !
Play pool till 9 plus :D Laughs ! I was like winning BabyB. and last ball sigh . WALAO ! He bo give chance deh . After tht went home (: , Now waiting for BabyB. 's call . Weeeeeeeeee ! Tmr , movie w BABYB.
Should I posponed on friday instead of saturday ? I wanna go vivo ): .

Tagsss :

p@sser123: Oh serious ? i thot i can get ur ass someday . hai .
Haha , toobad . you does'nt have th chance t get , even my hair also donthave .
passerby3: my world crashed when u were engaged. oh well, all the best!
Oh , too bad for you , LOL .

No comments:

Post a Comment