Pathetic-girl .

Call me BITCH & i shall show you one



ABEGAIL
I drink , I smoke & I'am 16 .

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 -Imissyou ,boy (': Haha !
I'am happy , I should be happy (: ! haha .
I used t reply msg w Haha in every end of th sentence , I used t laugh things out even If I'am about t cry .
You should be like me ! haha ~ Thanks t TanXunHong ! This little pig who never failed t be there when I need somebody t drink with . Even t talk with . Haha !
Idk why , but he helps me alot (: For some reason .
Yeah , I admit . I  do _______________________________ .
I'am happy t your text . I'am happy tht I'am able t smile for th ever first time after we're off .
I'am proud of myself ! Hope t see you sat , one last one will do (: . And I wont bother you anymore .

No comments:

Post a Comment